Internet Information. When you visit and use any Products or functions in Long4Life Site, we may collect the behavioural data and general internet data, including your internet protocol ("IP") address, metadata, location data, date and time you visit:
- A “cookie” is also set on your computer to allow us to recognize you whenever you visit and collect information, like the pages you visit and the preferences you choose. We use the information we collect for statistical purposes and to study how Long4Life’s Site is used so that we may improve and enhance your experience on Long4Life’s Site. We may provide such information collected to outside vendors located overseas for such purposes. No personal information is stored in cookies. It is possible for you not to accept our cookies while using the Long4Life Site by setting the preference in your web browser. If you would like more information about cookies, you can visit http://www.cookiecentral.com/n_cookie_faq.htm.
- We may use Google Analytics or other similar analytical tools to obtain information collected in order to display, optimize and personalize the user experience on our web properties that are designed to bring visitors to Long4Life Site, to personalize your experience on Long4Life’s Site and web properties.
- Anonymous Data. In order to enhance the usefulness of Long4Life’s Site and our Services, Long4Life will collect data about our users’ use of Long4Life’s Site/s, in a manner that does not include any Personal Information. While you browse the Long4Life Site, we note which pages of the Site you visit and note the IP address of your computer (as all web sites do automatically), but we do not link that address information to your personal information, other than for purposes of authentication and protection of your personal information when you access the Site electronically. The general information we gather enables us to serve our users better by continually enhancing Long4Life’s Site based on up-to-date use patterns. We may use this information to enhance or modify our campaigns that are designed to bring web visitors to Long4Life’s Site. You may opt-out of this anonymous data collection and sharing activity by visiting the Google Analytics Privacy Overview web page and following the procedures noted under the Browser Opt-Out and Privacy Center information sections (search for these sites through www.google.com).
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Long4Life limits the use and disclosure of personal information to include only what is permitted and prescribed in terms of the NCA, PoPIA or any other applicable laws or in instances where consumers have consented to such collection, use and disclosure.
- Compliance with laws and regulations. We may only access, use and/or disclose your Personal Information without your consent in exceptional circumstances. These include circumstances where we believe such action is necessary to:
- comply with the law or legal process served on us;
- comply with requests for information from police or government authorities;
- protect and defend our rights or property (including the enforcement of our agreements);
- protect the public interest;
- act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our employees or members of the public;
- where applicable, with your implied consent; and
- to the extent permitted or required in terms of the NCA, PoPIA and other relevant national legislation.
Retention of Your Information
We retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws and your consent to such purpose(s) remains valid after termination of our relationship with you.
Transfer of Personal Information Outside
Unless permitted under the law or your consent is obtained, Long4Life will not transfer your Personal Information outside the Republic of South Africa.
Long4Life is not responsible for how such parties collect, use or disclose your information and it is important for you to familiarize yourself with their privacy policies before providing them with your Personal Information.